Swim with the manatees at Dolphin Discovery Riviera Maya
A charming encounter with a chubby marine mammal
The Riviera Maya is waiting for you to give you an emotional experience with one of the chubbiest and loveliest marine mammals in the world, manatees! Full of activities, the Riviera Maya is known worldwide. However, the manatee encounter is the most special one.
At Dolphin Discovery Riviera Maya, you can interact with these beautiful creatures. The manatees in our habitat are very docile, gentle, and always eager to meet new people. With the Manatee Encounter experience, you can know these friendly marine mammals up close and personal.
The manatee will swim by you so you can caress it, then it will give you the biggest and most charming hug. In addition, you’ll be able to create a special bond when you get to feed our chubby friend. This will undoubtedly be a memorable experience for you and your family.
Tous le jours
- 02:00 PM
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- Amenities: pool, lockers, showers, and restrooms.
- Buffed included
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Manatee Encounter program.
Les nourrissons (1-5 ans)
|| * Les enfants de moins de 5 sont gratuits avec un adulte payé
- Other activities in Riviera Maya.
- Park admission for companions.
- Photos of your experience with the manatees.
Children must be over 6 years old to participate in the Manatee program.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants.
For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
IMPORTANT: currently, we are NOT accepting US dollars in cash at our facilities (check-in, restaurant, boutique, and photos), however, we accept Mexican pesos in cash, Canadian dollars, pounds, and euros. If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency.
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of more than 5 can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Expectant mothers of less than 5 months can participate in the Encounter program only
if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your
reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you'll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we need to protect the reefs; for this reason sunscreens (even reef safe & biodegradable sunscreens)
are not allowed in any of our programs.